Software Automation Test Engineer
The ideal candidate will be a high performing individual who is passionate, ambitious, and possess excellent problem solving skills coupled with the ability to work well within a team to deliver smart, consumer and market driven solutions. ...
- Design and build end to end and regression automation tests for all layers of the application (UI and API).
- Make recommendations to enhance existing test suites and test cases.
- Collaborate with Test Manager to plan and distribute automation testing activities for remote team.
- Collaborate with Test Manager in planning and implementing Performance Testing.
- Provide daily status reports of testing progress and issues (including remote team status on tasks).
- Participate in all aspects of the Agile process (Daily meetings, Grooming, Planning, Retrospective and demos).
- Support an enhance the existing testing process by suggesting continuous improvement initiatives.
- Help developers understand how to write more reliable code by providing test insides.
- Provide mentoring and training on automation for remote team and new team members.
Experience and Skills
- 4+ relevant work experience in development and/or testing automation role.
- Good understanding of object oriented programming.
- Understanding of automation design patterns and software testing principles and methodologies.
- Experience working with API / Restful services (preferred).
- Experience working with industry automation tools, such as Selenium, Protractor, HP UFT/QTP, SoapUI strongly preferred (preferred).
- Experience in Continuous Integration environments (preferred).
- Basic knowledge of Agile Methodologies
- An entrepreneurial attitude with a strong sense of reliability and ownership
- The ability to multi-task, context switch, and be flexible enough to go with the flow
- Strong written and verbal communication
- The ability to easily learn new applications and tools
- Experience working in a mobile, web, or back-end application development environment
Compensation & Benefits
TrialScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks available:
- Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Basic Life and Personal Accident Insurance, Basic Disability Insurance, Voluntary Group Life Insurance, Voluntary Personal Accident Insurance
- Adoption Assistance
- Commuter Benefits
- Educational Assistance
- Dependent Child Care Spending Account
- 401k Plan with Employer match
- 100% employer match up to first 3%
- 50% employer match of next 2%
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – 15 days
- Paid Holidays (9 + 1 Floating)
- Maternity leave
- Fitness club membership reimbursement
- Free lunch (1x per week) and snacks
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org